Stealable Templates for Advocacy Emails, Websites and Social Media!
Do you wish you had a template for writing great advocacy emails that would inspire your members to sign a petition or write to their lawmakers?
Maybe you’ve wondered how to script a fantastic call to action or issue alert to get supporters activated and taking action for you?
Do you crave more time to concentrate on your Facebook and Twitter posts to get better responses, but just don’t have the hours to spare?
Well, fear not. We’ve done it all for you!
We know great advocacy campaigns don’t happen by themselves, and that when you’ve a million things going on with your issue, the last thing you’ve time to think about is how to craft inspiring emails, action alerts and social media posts to get your grassroots plan up and running.
That’s why we’ve created this handy resource guide to help you move the needle on your issue.
Using a “Don’t Make Me Think” marketing approach, it’ll give you detailed instructions on:
- The emails you should be writing to supporters, and how to write them, including specific scripts and subject lines so they’ll take action for you.
- The breakdown of how write killer calls to action and action alerts for your campaign, and incorporate them into your legislative action center website.
- How to boost your reach, while acquiring new advocates (and ultimately members) using paid media. See what works best for advocacy, and what doesn’t.
- Tips for creating accompanying Twitter and Facebook campaigns, including battle-tested Tweets and Facebook tactics that have worked for associations and nonprofits just like yours. Plus, the social media best practices to help drive traffic and advocates to your campaign.
This manual is perfect for any organization (nonprofits, associations, corporations) that regularly need to:
- Create awareness on issues
- Mobilize supporters to take meaningful action
- Move the needle on legislation
Experienced digital advocacy campaign professionals will get:
- A checklist to make sure they’re covering all their bases
- Pointers on how to do the small details even better
Less-than-expert digital advocacy professionals will have a template for executing all of their campaigns going forward – so even the newest folks to advocacy can start running effective campaigns immediately.